The website owner ensures that its ultimate goal is to provide the users of the website with privacy protection at least equivalent to the requirements of applicable law, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
The website owner may collect personal data and data of a different nature. Collecting these data takes place, depending on their nature - automatically or as a result of the actions of the visitors of the website.
The website owner reserves the right to make changes to this document.
- General information, cookies
- The owner and operator of the website is P.P.H.U. DREAM OF SONIA Sławomir Szczepański with its registered office in Łódź, address: Bylinowa 20A, 95-070 Łódź, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in the Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: NIP number: 7730002676, REGON number : 590012948.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about website users and their behavior in the following way:
- the website automatically collects information that is contained in cookies.
- via data voluntarily entered by website users, in the forms available on the website.
- through automatic collection of web server logs by the hosting operator.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are intended for using the websites of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- During the visit to the website, the data of the website users may be collected automatically, regarding a given user's visit to the website and including, among others. IP address, type of web browser, domain name, number of page views, type of operating system, visits, screen resolution, number of screen colors, addresses of websites from which the website was accessed, time of using the website. These data are not personal data, nor do they allow to identify the person using the website.
- The entity that places cookies on the user's end device and who has access to them is the website owner.
- Cookies are used for the purpose:
- adaptation of the website content to the user's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the website.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud,
- "Performance" cookies, used to obtain information about the way users use websites,
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests,
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and adjusting the website to the user, e.g. in the scope of the selected language.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the terminal device until you leave the website, log out by the user or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for a period of time that is specified in the cookie file parameters or until the user deletes them.
- In the majority of cases, the software used to browse websites allows cookies to be stored in the user's end device by default. Website users have the option to change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in the options of the web browser (software), in a way that will prevent the automatic handling of cookies or force the user to be informed whenever cookies are stored on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
- Cookies placed in the user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website owner.
- Processing of personal data, information about forms
- In the case of collection of personal data by the website operator, they are processed on the basis of art. 23 sec. 1 point 1 or point 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
- As part of the service, personal data are processed, which are only voluntarily provided by the website user.
- As part of the registration form, the following personal data of the website user may be collected: first name, last name, address, e-mail address, login, password.
- The data contained in the forms, provided to the website operator by the website user, are not made available to third parties (with the exception of entities affiliated with the website operator) otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to register on the website and for marketing purposes own products and services and products and services of entities associated with the website operator, in particular offering products, advertising, and for archival and statistical purposes. The consent of the data subject is expressed by unchecking the appropriate window in the registration / verification form or by e-mail.
- Based on Article. 32 para. 1 point 8 of the Act on Personal Data Protection, the User has the right to object to the processing of his personal data by the Personal Data Administrator for marketing purposes or to transfer his personal data to another data administrator by sending an appropriate request to the address with the user's first and last name service.
- In the case of personal data processing by the website operator pursuant to art. 23 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, i.e. the consent of the data subject, pursuant to art. 7 point 5 above act, the consent may be revoked at any time. This authorization is accomplished by sending an e-mail to the address of the appropriate request together with the name and surname of the website user.
- The user of the website, by marking the appropriate window in the registration form, may refuse or give consent to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. , No. 144, item 1024, as amended). If the user has agreed to receive commercial information via electronic means of communication, he has the right to revoke this consent at any time. The use of the right to withdraw consent to receive commercial information is carried out by sending an e-mail to the address of the appropriate request together with the name and surname of the user.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services - in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities being the Internet domain operators (in particular Scientific and Academic Computer Network - NASK), payment services or other entities, with which the service operator cooperates in this scope.
- Users' personal data is stored in a database that uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of data processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on documentation processing of personal data and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100, item 1024).
- The user has the right to inspect their data at any time and has the option of updating and deleting them. In order to prevent re-registration of people whose participation in the service has been terminated due to unauthorized use of the website, the operator may refuse to delete the data necessary to block the possibility of re-registration. The legal basis for the refusal is art. 19 para. 2 point 3 in connection with art. 21 par. 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (vol. J. Of 15 October 2013, Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422). The refusal of removal also takes place in cases provided for by law.
- In cases provided by law, Fachowcy.pl Ventures S.A. may provide some of the personal data of website users to third parties, for purposes related to the protection of third parties' rights, in particular for the protection of copyrights, but this will happen at the written request of such a person. The entity submitting the application is obliged to demonstrate the fact of violation of its rights, and in particular to demonstrate the fact that he is entitled to the copyright of the work. There must also be suspicion of infringement of the rights of the applicant. The website operator may also share the collected personal data at the request / with the consent of the website user or at the request of state authorities authorized by law. The mail addressed to the website operator is archived and may in some cases be used for evidentiary purposes.
- The operator reserves the right to send e-mails to all website users with notifications of important changes to the site. The operator may send commercial electronic letters, especially advertisements and other commercial information content, provided that the user has agreed to this. Advertisements and other commercial information content may also be attached to incoming and outgoing messages from the system account.
- Server logs
- In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, the website operator stores http queries directed to the server of the website operator (information about some of the behavior of website users is subject to logging in the server layer). The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
The above data is not associated with specific people viewing the pages available on the Website. In order to ensure the highest quality of service, the service operator occasionally analyzes log files to determine which websites are visited most frequently, which web browsers are used, whether the page structure does not contain errors, etc..
- public IP address of the computer from which the query came,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the http protocol, if it is possible,
- username provided in the authorization (login) process,
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- http response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the website user (referer link) - in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's web browser,
- information on errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
- The logs collected by the operator are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material for the proper administration of the website. The information contained therein will not be disclosed to any entities other than the operator or entities related to the operator personally, by capital or contractually. On the basis of the information contained in these files, statistics may be generated to assist in the administration of the website. Summaries containing such statistics do not contain features that identify visitors to the website.